On-page SEO can have a huge impact when it comes to the point whether your content on the web is really adhering to the protocols and how the users will react to it. Because, if you are not able to cater to the demand for the content you are posting, then there is no further use. Some of the crucial tips when it comes to on-page SEO are as follows:
- The Title Tag: The title tag of your website will matter a lot as it will be the face of your website from the search engines. Keyword research will need to be competitively done for the same. beginning of the title tag.
- URL Structure for the website: Many websites tend to use 50+ characters in their URL which should be avoided. This is because people google prefers easy URL structures to find a clue about the topic from the web page.
- Title: 60-65 Characters (Standard 70) (Pixels of character will also count); Content: Primary keywords alongwith long tail keywords. Description: Up to 155 Characters (Focus on Keywords)
- Using Multimedia on Blog Posts: Using multimedia on blog posts doesn’t have a direct implication on the Search Engine Optimisation of the page but it increases the interaction of the contents with the traffic.
- Keyword should be used in the beginning of the post. Google is stressing out a lot in appropriate keyword density. Include all the important keywords in the H1 Tag.
- Now, coming to page speed, which is an extremely important factor for page rankings. We can easily evaluate and improve the same using Google’s Page Speed Insights. .
- Social Media sharing buttons should be linked to the website as people often tend to divulge from the primary website to the Social Media site because of interactive pages and contacts.
- Longer and descriptive contents inevitably rank higher in the competition. It is better if the topic can have at least 1500 words and stress to be put on the keywords.
- LSI (Latent Symantec Indexing) keywords should also be used alongside the primary keywords. Usage of these keywords notifies that the confidence that the content is appropriate.